Monday, September 21, 2009

Update from Erin

Finally, I have the time and energy to post!
I cannot believe how emotionally and physically drained I have been so far during our trip. It is difficult to express in words how powerful this entire experience has been for us all. We have finally met our little Lilah, and I can honestly say I feel incredibly blessed to have been matched with such a beautiful, funny, smart, and cuddly baby. She is already beginning to bond with Brad and me and thinks her new big brother is the coolest thing on earth!
Quinn has been such a trooper throughout this trip and has gained many admirers among the Chinese, with his light features. He has been asked to have his picture taken more than a few times and many women have told him, "You are beautiful". He is a tad-bit uncomfortable with all of this, but is getting used to it. Enough for now, we have 2 napping children who will soon awake.
We hope everyone at home is doing well...Hugs & Kisses to All.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!
    Great bright smile.
    Interesting that people are so interested in Quinn...could be his beautiful blue eyes as well!
    So good to hear your voice last night.
    Made it seem real.
    I'll call next!
    Sean is out of surgery and the doctor said it went well.
    Will stay overnight.
    Love the blog. I feel as though I'm there...sort of.
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!
    i agree with nana-i mean margym- the blog is awesome it's nice to hear about how it's going
    Quinn is very beautiful... he learned it from me
    sorry i couldn't resist :)

    Have fun with the rest of your Chinese experience!

    ~andrew

    ReplyDelete